Casselton Veterinary Service is looking for a FT Inventory Manager.
The Inventory Manager oversees all aspects related to the inventory of our clinic and hospital. In order to fill this position, you must be able to recognize and meet the client’s needs. An overview of the duties:
- The ordering, receiving, stocking and assessing the supply and equipment needs of both the Fargo and Casselton locations.
- Monitor inventory costs and work with vendors for bulk and promo pricing.
- To maintain the database of all supplies to accurately and timely enter inventory data and updates.
- Conduct physical inventory counts.
- Manage supply activities and investigate discrepancies with numbers.
- To perform in a compassionate and professional manner to ALL clients, patients and co-workers at all times, including high stress periods.
- Requires a 40 hour work week, possible overtime and/or evening work.
- Monday through Friday 7:30 to 4:30.
- May require frequent lifting, carrying and handling items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Compliance with hospital safety and employee policy manual is expected.
- Demonstrates professionalism and good judgment.
- Regular and timely attendance is required
- Strong work ethic.
- Wage is based on experience.
We believe in providing our team members with a wide array of benefits and programs that help you take care of yourself and your family just as you take care of your patients. We care about the health and well-being of our employees and their families and provide the following benefits.
- Extremely Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, available dental, and vision coverage
- 401K option with employer contribution
- Very attractive PTO program/paid vacation
- Annual Clothing Allowance
- Employee pet discount
- Growth potential