Fargo, ND location
Casselton Veterinary Service has opened a second location in Fargo, ND and is looking for SMALL ANIMAL ASSOCIATE VETERINARIANS to join the team! The Fargo location offers wellness and urgent care appointments for small and exotic animals with extended hours. This is a full time position with day, evening, and weekend hours. Between our two locations, our practice offers a number of advanced services for our patients. New graduates and seasoned veterinarians encouraged to apply.
Casselton Veterinary Service (CVS) is a locally owned & operated mixed animal practice that has progressed to one of the largest clinics in the tri-state area providing leading care through many sought after services. In addition to general wellness, our practice offers a number of advanced services for our patients including advanced dentistry, digital radiography, ultrasound, chiropractic, acupuncture, orthopedic surgeries, CT scan, oncology and veterinary canine rehabilitation with an underwater treadmill. We have fully equipped in-house laboratory, equine surgery suite and small animal surgery suite with multiple anesthesia monitoring machines and a newly added small animal HD CT machine; the only one of its kind in hundreds of miles.
Casselton Veterinary Service is dedicated to teaming up with new graduates and seasoned veterinarians in animal health care. We’re looking for associate veterinarians who share in our passion of veterinary medicine advancement and commitment. We appreciate the passion and dedication you have invested in your education, experience, and licensing requirements. If you’re asking yourself what’s next we’re inviting you to take a look at CVS.
We look to our veterinarians to embrace and carry out our Core Values of Team Work, Compassion, Education, and Integrity. At CVS, we take pride in hiring associates with the following traits:
- Dedicated to providing the highest quality animal health care
- Able to implement and positively impact new veterinary procedures and recommendations
- Committed to the values of long-term animal health through preventive care options
- Enthusiastic to move our practice forward with innovative research and strong teamwork
- CVS Associate Veterinarians require a minimum 36 hour work week.
- Schedule consists of 3-12 hour shifts working every other Saturday.
- Compliance with hospital safety and employee policy manual is expected.
- We are looking for applicants who have a strong work ethic and want to practice at the highest level of their abilities.
- Our doctors take the time with the clients and staff to explain procedures, and we expect our staff to practice the same level of caring communication in dealing with clients.
- Salary for a CVS Associate Veterinarian is based on experience.
We believe in providing our team members with a wide array of benefits and programs that help you take care of yourself and your family just as you take care of your patients. We care about the health and well-being of our employees and their families and provide the following benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K option with employer contribution
- Health insurance, available dental, and vision coverage
- Paid CE opportunities
- Paid vacation/sick days
- Employee pet discount
- Growth potential
Together we are a team making a real impact on animal health care and the field of veterinary medicine. As we expand we’re looking for candidates with the following qualifications.
- Current DVM license or degree from an accredited veterinary program.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and technical skills.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately
- Ability to work under pressure and stay calm in a high volume and potentially stressful environment
- Large animal experience would be an added benefit
- Demonstrates professionalism and good judgment
- Regular and timely attendance is required
We currently have an extraordinary team of 12 veterinarians and 60+ support staff. This is one family you want to become a part of.