Join a leading team committed to practicing the highest quality animal health care with modern equipment, diagnostics, and unmatched support staff. We are a mixed animal practice with focus on teamwork, compassionate care, and comprehensive client communication offering outstanding compensation and benefits. If you’re looking for the first or next chapter in your veterinary career please consider Casselton Veterinary Service.
Together we are a team making a real impact on animal health care and the field of veterinary medicine. As we look to expand we’re looking for candidates with the following qualifications.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Current LVT license or degree from an accredited veterinary technician program.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and technical skills
- Manages time and tasks appropriately
- Ability to work under pressure and stay calm in a high volume and potentially stressful environment
- Large animal experience would be an added benefit, but not required
- Demonstrates professionalism and good judgment
- Regular and timely attendance is required
CVS Veterinary Technicians require a 36 hour work week, with possible intermittent weekends, overtime and/or evening work. Technicians will be responsible for inpatient care; anesthesia; surgical monitoring; radiology; sample collection and diagnostics; pet wellness and client services.
We believe in providing our team members with a wide array of benefits and programs that help you take care of yourself and your family just as you take care of your patients. We care about the health and well-being of our employees and their families and provide the following benefits.
- Extremely Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, available dental, and vision coverage
- 401K option with employer contribution
- Excellent paid CE opportunities
- Very attractive PTO program/paid vacation
- Employee pet discount
- Growth potential