We are looking for Client Services Representatives who are customer oriented and will act as a liaison, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. Our best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers, are patient, empathetic and passionately communicative. They love to talk and problem-solving comes naturally. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. If this is you, we want your application.
- Experience in a clinic or hospital setting (esp. a veterinary clinic) preferred but not required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent communication, organizational, and technical skills
- Manages time and tasks appropriately
- Ability to work under pressure and stay calm in a high volume and potentially stressful environment
- Demonstrates professionalism and good judgment
- Regular and timely attendance is required
The Client Services Representative is a position of great importance because this team member is responsible for the client’s first and usually last impression of our clinic. You must be able to recognize and meet the client’s needs. An overview of the duties:
- To welcome clients and patients in a friendly and timely manner to the practice and provide for their comfort while in the practice.
- To answer and direct a multi-line telephone system in an efficient manner.
- Identify and assess client and patient needs.
- To utilize our computer system fully by accurately scheduling appointments, retrieving records and reports, entering fees and charges, and maintaining the database.
- To perform in a compassionate and professional manner to ALL clients, patients and co-workers at all times, including high stress periods.
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
- FT employment requires a 36 hour work week.
- Fargo: M-F, 9 hr shift/4 days a week plus a 5 hr shift one Saturday/month). Clinic hours are M-F 7a-10p and S 9a-10p.
- Casselton: M-F, 9 hr shift/4 days a week. Clinic hours are M-F 7a-5p.
- PT employees usually work evenings and Saturday shifts in Fargo. College students are encouraged to apply and we will work around class schedules.
- Demonstrate maturity, patience, professionalism, good judgment and top notch customer service with every interaction.
- Ability to remain calm in fast paced, high stress environment.
- Welcome all patients and owners with a smile and happy attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Regular and timely attendance is required.
- Strong work ethic and desire to practice at the highest level of their abilities.
- Appointment scheduling and answering a multi-line phone system.
We have Full and Part time positions available. Pay starts at $13.00 DOE.