Casselton Veterinary Services in Fargo is looking for either a FT or PT Client Services Representative.
The client relations specialist is a position of great importance because this team member is responsible for the client’s first and usually last impression of our hospital. In order to fill this position, you must be able to recognize and meet the client’s needs. An overview of the duties:
- To welcome clients and patients in a friendly and timely manner to the practice and provide for their comfort while in the practice.
- To answer and direct a multi-line telephone system in an efficient manner.
- To utilize our computer system fully by accurately scheduling appointments, retrieving records and reports, entering fees and charges, and maintaining the database.
- To perform in a compassionate and professional manner to ALL clients, patients and co-workers at all times, including high stress periods.
- Requires a 36 hour work week, with rotating Saturdays, possible overtime and/or evening work.
- FT work schedule is 9 hours/day, 4 days/week with rotating Saturdays.
- PT work schedule would be flexible and perfect for a stay at home parent.
- Compliance with hospital safety and employee policy manual is expected.
- Demonstrates professionalism and good judgment.
- Welcome all patients and owners with a smile and happy attitude.
- Regular and timely attendance is required
- Strong work ethic.
- Wage is based on experience.
We believe in providing our team members with a wide array of benefits and programs that help you take care of yourself and your family just as you take care of your patients. We care about the health and well-being of our employees and their families and provide the following benefits.
- Extremely Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, available dental, and vision coverage
- 401K option with employer contribution
- Very attractive PTO program/paid vacation
- Annual Clothing Allowance
- Employee pet discount
- Growth potential