Looking to fulfill your passion working with animals, please consider joining our team! Casselton Veterinary Service, Inc. is looking for several part time organized, energetic, and motivated individuals to join our team with our Boarding and Grooming department at our Fargo location. Ideal candidates would be able to work at least every other weekend and holidays as needed. Day, evening and split shifts are available.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling, supervising, feeding, medicating and bathing dogs and cats.
- Interacting with customers.
- Answering multi-line telephone.
- Use scheduling software to set up new clients, make or modify reservations/appointments, check dogs in and out and collecting payment from clients.
- Constant cleaning of kennels, equipment and grounds.
- Experience working with animals not required but a plus.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Work as a team but at the same time, be able to work independently.
- Follow a detailed daily checklist and log activities when completed.
- Available to work rotating weekends and occasional/rotating holidays.
- Work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Handle both dogs and cats comfortably and professionally.
- Willingness to be educated about the products and services offered.
- All employees are eligible for product and service discounts upon hire.
Pay is $10-12 per hour DOE